A waterfall shower head attachment can be a great addition to your bathroom if you are looking for a more luxurious bathing experience. Not sure if you need one? This blog might help you decide!
What is a waterfall shower head and why do you need it?
It is designed to provide a more immersive and relaxing shower experience by simulating the sound and feel of the waterfall.
Unlike traditional shower heads where water flows out in a single stream, these shower heads have multiple nozzles that provide a wide and evenly distributed flow of water. This not only creates a more relaxing and therapeutic shower experience but can also help save water by evenly distributing the flow of water.
The difference of it versus a regular shower head is like night and day. If you have never experienced one before, you are missing out! Waterfall-type shower heads are becoming increasingly popular in high-end homes and hotels as they provide a truly unique and luxurious bathing experience.
If you are someone who enjoys a long, hot shower to unwind at the end of the day, or are looking for a more luxurious and spa-like experience in your own home, then it might be a great option for you.
The 3 Types
Now that we've gone over what a shower head is, let's take a look at the different types that are available in any market. There are three main types:
- Handheld: This type is great if you want the flexibility to move them around, or if you have a shower that is not easily accessible for installing a fixed head. They are also often less expensive than other types.
- Wall-mounted: Wall-mounted ones are more permanent, but provide a sleeker look as they are mounted directly to the wall. This type can also come with different settings and features, such as LED lights and a waterfall massage function.
- Rainfall: These are designed to simulate the feeling of rain, and provide a more immersive experience. They are often larger than other waterfall types and can be either handheld or fixed to the wall.
There are a few key benefits that might make them worth the extra investment. These include:
- A more relaxing and immersive shower experience: One of the main reasons people choose these is for the soothing and peaceful ambiance they create. The sound and sensation of water cascading down can help to relax your mind and body, making them a great way to unwind after a long day.
- Reducing stress and tension headaches: The waterfall effect can also help to massage your head and neck, which can be beneficial in reducing stress and tension headaches.
- Improving blood circulation: The warm water and massaging effect can also help to improve blood circulation.
- Reducing anxiety and promoting better sleep: If you struggle with anxiety or insomnia, it might be able to help. The relaxing effects of the waterfall can help to ease anxiety and promote better sleep.
5 Signs that you need to buy a shower head attachment
If any of the following five signs sound familiar, then it might be time to invest in one for your shower.
1) You have trouble relaxing
If you find it difficult to relax or wind down at the end of the day, these might be able to help. The sound and sensation of water can be very soothing and therapeutic.
2) You want to improve your home's value
If you're thinking about selling your home, or want to increase its resale value, then installing one can be a great way to do that. Luxury features like this can help to increase the value of your home.
3) You struggle with anxiety or insomnia.
If you have trouble sleeping or suffer from anxiety, it might be able to help. Liked what we said earlier, the relaxing effects of the waterfall can help to ease anxiety and promote better sleep.
4) You have neck or back pain.
If you often experience tension headaches or muscle pain in your neck and back, then the gentle massage and relief provided by a waterfall-type shower might be helpful.
5) You want to save water.
These can actually save you water, as they often have a waterfall shut-off function that stops the flow of water when you're not using it. This can help to save water, and also lower your energy bills.
New alternative that's making headlines: Rinseroo
Waterfall shower heads are usually wall- or ceiling-mounted, which means that they can’t be moved around. If you're looking for an alternative to your current shower head, be sure to check out Rinseroo. It is an affordable option that provides the convenience of a handheld shower.
Rinseroo is the perfect tool for rinsing, cleaning, and even bathing. It fits most shower heads, spigots and faucets. Just slip it on, rinse, and roll. Plus, it's great for travel and small spaces. Visit our website at rinseroo.com to learn more.